07 agosto, 2011

Momento de inspiración.

Sé que no es muy bueno, sé que no soy una poeta y sé que hacerlo en inglés es algo gringo. Pero me encanta ese idioma, no sé por que. Así que ojalá lo puedas soportar. Sabes que hablo de ti.



Another love poem.

Wanna come with me?

Here under the rain.

Because I need someone right now,

And you are the one I want.

Can we have a fairytale?

Like when we were kids,

You play like the superhero

And I’ll be the princess.

Because I love you more than you know.

More than you can even imagine.

And I miss you so bad,

That I could run over fire for you.

Sounds crazy I know,

But it’s what loves do.

I really want to shout to the world

Once and for all,

That I love you.

And I can’t live without you.



I know you feel bad.

But I am here because of you.

So stop the apologize please,

And sit down next to me.

Stop crying darling,

I am here by your side.

Can you imagine?

I feel so alone.

And the only one I want,

Don’t stop her tears.

Javiera